CRITICS’ CHOICEGRAND TASTINGS
Two nights of exceptional wines.
Don’t miss the opportunity to taste 250+ wines from the world’s best wine-growing regions.
Thursday, October 18th &Friday October 19th, 2018
The ultimate wine experiencefor wine lovers.
Complete package includes:
Daytime Seminars Friday & Saturday
VIP Critics’ Choice Grand TastingThursday & Friday
Wine-Pairing Lunches Friday & Saturday
Grand Award Banquet Saturday
A vertical tasting from the renowned Bordeaux First Growth.
A vertical tasting from the leading estate in Tuscany’s Brunello di Montalcino.
Burgundy Grand Cru
Wines from the Corton grand cru vineyard from four of Burgundy’s top producers.
Founder Fred Schrader and senior editor James Laube moderate a tasting of six Cabernets from the highly-regarded Beckstoffer To Kalon vineyard in Napa Valley.
● Cristie Kerr, pro golfer and California vintner
● Laura Catena, of Argentina’s Bodegas Catena Zapata
● Priscilla Incisa della Rocchetta, of Tenuta San Guido in Italy’s Bolgheri region, producer of Sassicaia all present an exceptional wine.
● Mark Aubert, of California’s Aubert Wines.
Great chefs and restaurateurs match food, wine and wits. Four dishes, eight wines – you decide which wines pair best. A weekend favorite!
Top 10 Wines of 2017
Taste the most exciting wines released in 2017, as selected by Wine Spectator’s editors.
1. Duckhorn Merlot Napa Valley Three Palms Vineyard 2014 (RENÉE ARY)
2. K Syrah Walla Walla Valley Powerline Estate 2014 (CHARLES SMITH)
3. Château Coutet Barsac 2014 (ALINE BALY)
4. Casanova di Neri Brunello di Montalcino 2012 (GIACOMO NERI)
5. Château de St.-Cosme Gigondas 2015 (LOUIS BARRUOL)
6. Domaine Huët Vouvray Demi-Sec Le Mont 2016 (SARAH HWANG)
7. Château Canon-La Gaffelière St.-Emilion 2014 (STEPHAN VON NEIPPERG)
8. Meyer Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014 (STANLEY CHENG)
9. Pahlmeyer Chardonnay Napa Valley 2015 (CLEO PAHLMEYER)
10. Booker Oublié Paso Robles 2014 (ERIC JENSEN)
Check back for more seminar updates coming soon!
Check Out the 2017 New York Wine Experience's Seminars and Participating Wineries and return often to this site for 2018 seminar and winery announcements.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO TOP